Pages

Makeup Haul: Benefit Goodies!

Thursday 10 September 2015

Benefit is one of my all time favourite brand. I love all the products which I bought from their line till date and I am really satisfied with each one of them.

So, enough of my babbling... I ordered from Benefit Cosmetics - Majorette cream blush, They're Real mascara and gel liner pen combo and Coralista blush o' box.




All three in their respective costumes... uhmm.. packaging ;)



I bought this blush after reading/ watching many reviews and makeup tutorials. Aaaannndddd.. I love it! It goes on quite sheer with a subtle hint of color, andit is buildable. I believe it will be perfect on tanned skin and on medium to medium dark skin tones.


What can i say on this one? The Majorette Blush is the softest, creamiest cream blush I have ever used! It feels so velvety against your skin, I'm absolutely in love! It provides a nice flush and since it is a cream blush, it gives a natural finish, which I really like.

AH! Coming to the scent! It smells like oranges. Or more like a citrus-y scent. But it is pleasant one- nothing overwhelming. I usually dislike makeup products which an overpowering scent - gives me major headaches!

And see how pretty it looks in the packaging!

You can use this blush on its own. However, I do find it prettier when a pale pink blush is dusted over the Majorette blush. It gives a natural, and gorgeous flushed look to your face.



Finally, I had to lay my hands on these two babies! I had used They're Real mascara before, and I ADORED it to bits. I had to buy another one. This mascara is the best. It really adds that lengthening effect to your lashes. 

One tip - ALWAYS curl your lashes well before applying this mascara. It makes a HUGE difference. After curling my lashes, I apply two coats and no falsies needed. It makes your eyes look bigger with flirty lashes. And who does not want that, right? 


I took a close-up of the mascara wand, to show you the bristles. They are quite stiff actually and you should be careful to not poke your eyes with this... Ouch.


Lastly, I got the much hyped Push Up Liner. I initally did have some troubles to apply my eyeliner since it was not creamy enough. But as I started getting more product out, it started getting creamier and easier to work with. 

One thing though, you need to apply your eyeliner quickly because the product tends to dry in a relatively small amount of time.

The tip is soft, silicon like; making a flick or cat eye is easy-peasy with this one :)

So there you go, my (not so recent) haul. All the products have been used by myself, prior to writing this post. 

What is your favourite Benefit product? And which products do you recommend?

Please share your views, I'd love to hear about them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme