Pages

Review: Chanel Hydra Beauty Micro Serum

Sunday 13 September 2015

As you hit your mid-twenties, skin care becomes the main concern and top priority since everyone wants smooth, healthy skin. Right? And, I joined the same bandwagon! Prevention is better than cure! =)

I have been looking at skin care products, more than ever before. Skin care has always been my favorite thing to do and I was always (still am) on the lookout of new cleansers, moisturizers, face masks, you name it!

I have thus now directed my focus to skin serums! Talking of which, I got myself the Hydra Beauty Micro Serum by Chanel.



This product really is impressive. This serum is touted as a product providing an intense, replenishing hydration. It also has a "technologie microfluidique"

I tried it. And it does meet the expectations. I used this serum mostly during winter and it really provide a boost for hydration while also making your skin look healthier, and youthful.

The effects were visible though I believe it would be more noticeable if used on skin having wrinkles. It makes the skin plump thus making lines less visible. And you have a radiant face! 

I have really enjoyed using this product. You might notice there is only about 1 quarter of product left! =(

I used this religiously for months under my moisturizer. My skin never felt so plump and well hydrated.

However, if, just like me, you have combination to oily skin, then you can as well just apply the serum and then use a sunscreen. This is what I did on hotter days when I want to skip my moisturizer.

The packaging is really classy, with an almost transparent bottle. You can know exactly when the product is getting over and when you need to get a new one!


The nozzle pumps just the right amount of product you will need on your face.  


You get this amount of gel serum in one full pump, which is enough for your entire face and neck area.



Here, you can see the texture of the gel serum. It is not oily, but rather more water based. And gets absorbed really quickly. 

The floral scent of the product is simply wonderful and light enough to make you enjoy this experience thoroughly.

Though quite pricey, it is a product which is definitely worth it. 

Hope you liked this little review! =)

Have you ever used this serum? Which serums do you recommend using?

Please do share your views =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme